LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

Fantastic

Humanity, philosophy, religion, this is fabulous.

Chat Roulette Experience Chat Roulette Experience

Good use of my song!

I wouldn't ever imagine Beowulf Rap being used in something like this, hah I'm glad you did, I think it works great. Excellent video, the first hairy dude with the wet stain made me laugh pretty hard. Really good job, thanks!

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Is it sad..

That I recognized the song from Ultima Online? Great Mastermind, one of my favorite series, never fails to deliver.

Grampa's Eyes Grampa's Eyes

I'm sorry

But that was the scariest thing I've ever seen.... Or I'm still drunk.. But still, I loved it. Good job at freaking the hell out of me. I liked how he called them Japs...

AIC: I Stay Away Lyrics AIC: I Stay Away Lyrics

Sorry

But you picked the two worst colors to go together. Just watching those two colors makes my eyes bleed and my stomach hurt. I suggest you re-do it.

acez0spad3s responds:

Ill consider it, but i dont think thats a strong enough reason to rate this a low score.

Mario Bloopers 4 Mario Bloopers 4

I thought it was funny

And I'm not just saying that because my song is in there. I liked the one where Mario runs in to invisible bricks.. That reminds me of how difficult those damn games were.. Mario and Megaman in particular. Thanks for using my song too, it seems like it worked well.

PyroGreg responds:

Aww thanks. I'm glad you liked it

LongCat's Song LongCat's Song

Awesome!

I'm going to recommend this to the Flash History collection. When are you gonna come back up to visit hmm?

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

Incredible

My friends and I have quoted this since 2005. One of the funniest I have ever seen.