&amp;lt;DJO&amp;gt; Dark Christmas <DJO> Dark Christmas

I don't know how this song hasn't blown up. It's been on my favorites for quite a while. It's really, really good.

Boogerblaster1690 responds:

Lol Thank you. sorry for such a late response! im not quite sure "How to blow up" on newgrounds, but i did notice this song on a youtube submission. unfortunatly its about a guy talking about how he'd live through a zombie apocolypse? ... so no blowing up today. BUT TY AGAIN!

Raw Acoustics Raw Acoustics

Sounds great

I love it. What kind of mic is it you're using? I'm in market for a good mic to pick up acoustics and vocals. Thats some good Djembe playing too, I'd like to pick one of those up too :)

DragonX016 responds:

It's actually my buddy's mic, but it's like a 200 dollar condenser mic. I added a bit of extra bass to the djembe after I captured my 'money take'. The guitar is a 100 dollar piece of junk that I bought at a headshop lol. If you're looking for a Djembe, Remo djembes actually sound just as good if not better than handmade African ones-and they're a lot easier to keep in tune.

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

Amazing

I've been playing this song on my piano at home recently, and every time someone asks me if I wrote it, I secretly wish I had. I'll try to record me playing it, or maybe a video on youtube for the people who require sheet music, so they can just watch someone play it, albeit played a bit differently. Thanks for the inspiration! Truly a fan.

Space Adventure (DuckTales) Space Adventure (DuckTales)

Bassline

Man, I really would like this song, but the bass line you have is just wrong. I know it's annoying when people say that you have something wrong in a remix of a song, I've have people say that to me before, but in this case the bass line is very important and there are parts when it clashes with the key it should be in. Please try to get what I'm saying by listening to other examples of the bass line.. Please re-work it and submit the song again, I'd love to hear it, I'm sure it would be one of the best mixes of this song on NG.

Skela responds:

Actually, if I would change something with this remix, I would totaly remake it.
cba to do that though.
Thanks for the review.

tetris weird remix tetris weird remix

I love this song

I like Mr. Bungles album. Please don't steal other peoples music, at least give the author some credit.

Monstrous Turtles! Monstrous Turtles!

How dare you

You put my remix of the song to shame! Hats off to you, one of the best remixes I've heard. Great job.

Mass Effect Mass Effect

Awesome

Thanks for your review on my song! This song is great, I especially liked the part when the piano comes in. I played Mass Effect for a little bit, and can definately hear the influence. Sorry about that guy Carbnon, I had some guy give me a 0 recently just to be a prick and I know how irritating those 10 year olds can be.

AvatarKami responds:

Thanks for the return review. I do love good piano parts. Yeah, people can be douche bags on here but you can't let them get you down. ^_^

-AvatarKami