LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

Fantastic

Humanity, philosophy, religion, this is fabulous.

Chat Roulette Experience Chat Roulette Experience

Good use of my song!

I wouldn't ever imagine Beowulf Rap being used in something like this, hah I'm glad you did, I think it works great. Excellent video, the first hairy dude with the wet stain made me laugh pretty hard. Really good job, thanks!

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Is it sad..

That I recognized the song from Ultima Online? Great Mastermind, one of my favorite series, never fails to deliver.

FatKidFallingDownStairs FatKidFallingDownStairs

Not just better than Angry Birds, better than Flappy Bird too!

Talk Head Talk Head

Would be nice to have a visual of the sound wave.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

It's so good..

Have you considered an Xbox port? Microsoft is still looking for a God of War contender..

&amp;lt;DJO&amp;gt; Dark Christmas <DJO> Dark Christmas

I don't know how this song hasn't blown up. It's been on my favorites for quite a while. It's really, really good.

Boogerblaster1690 responds:

Lol Thank you. sorry for such a late response! im not quite sure "How to blow up" on newgrounds, but i did notice this song on a youtube submission. unfortunatly its about a guy talking about how he'd live through a zombie apocolypse? ... so no blowing up today. BUT TY AGAIN!

Raw Acoustics Raw Acoustics

Sounds great

I love it. What kind of mic is it you're using? I'm in market for a good mic to pick up acoustics and vocals. Thats some good Djembe playing too, I'd like to pick one of those up too :)

DragonX016 responds:

It's actually my buddy's mic, but it's like a 200 dollar condenser mic. I added a bit of extra bass to the djembe after I captured my 'money take'. The guitar is a 100 dollar piece of junk that I bought at a headshop lol. If you're looking for a Djembe, Remo djembes actually sound just as good if not better than handmade African ones-and they're a lot easier to keep in tune.

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

Amazing

I've been playing this song on my piano at home recently, and every time someone asks me if I wrote it, I secretly wish I had. I'll try to record me playing it, or maybe a video on youtube for the people who require sheet music, so they can just watch someone play it, albeit played a bit differently. Thanks for the inspiration! Truly a fan.